2.06.2010

first post!

first off..Welcome! thank you for taking time to read my little blog.
I have another blog but it is more personal..this one is more my favorite things, things im excited for and things that I want to share!!

so todays topic will be 8strikes!
it is a cardio kickboxing class on steroids!
I looooove it!


its an amazzzzing dvd
it shows you the basics first and then it goes into heart pumping, shirt soaking combos!
and its soooo affordable 24.99!
Alan is funny and personable and you just want to meet him in person [i have..very nice!]
The first time I did the class I thought I was going to fall over from tiredness..but five minutes later after I recovered I had this amazing energy..I had a feeling of accomplishment rush over my body! just absolutely amazing!
Then each time I did the class I slowly started to feel that energy aloooot quicker =] amazing!

I must also due credit to viper =]
viper is an amazing fat burning pill that gives amazing energy...


it doesnt give me the jittery, heart racing feeling; it gives you the I can tackle the world. It makes me want to work out..then go home and clean and then go back to the gym and continue to work out! it is aaaamazing!


I dont want to tire out all my topics in one post soooo..i will end it there
50 situps and I am calling it a nightt!


No comments:

Post a Comment